Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

Our first event will be beginning May the 1st. Please message Zeus before this date for your prompt. Our event for the month of May is Superheroes.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

REQUESTS FLOW CHART!, __ must read
Zeus
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 05:52 PM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1234 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

THE BIZNESS

We have assembled this so that y'all have easier maneuvering of the site, but also be aware there is in the far lowest right corner of the site-- A SUPER FAST LINK THING! But still, if you're new or a joining member this is here so you know whats going on in all our request biz!

FILES AND REQUESTS

member list please fill out the small form about yourself so that we have you on record. <3

sail your ships you've got ships, and we want to know about them. this is where you can post your most wanted ships so that other people can get in on that action. we want the plots. give us those sweet ships.

face & plots list the faces you'd like to play and the other people those faces are interested in interacting with, because lets be real-- that's what we're interested in... FACES! PLOTS!

group requests OH MAN! You have a plot idea but it involves so many people? Post it here. We love big plots. We want your big plots. LETS DO GROUP THINGS!

situational You're not sure about the faces, but you know the sort of thing you want to happen? An epic fight scene, a bar brawl, a bank heist, or cuddling by the beach! THROW THOSE SITUATIONS HERE!

PMEmail
^
Zeus
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 09:18 AM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1234 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Hydra

Can you fix the coding of this so the links show up?
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox