Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

Diapers, Gaming and Books, With Anna-Leah and ???
Rich
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 12:00 PM
Time Zone
6 posts
Pronouns
subordinate spirits

Anna-Leah Daniels. He was a rather unique person who dressed like a girl and wore diapers, glasses and braces. He was walking in the mall, wearing a half top, thick pink glasses, and a short skirt that exposed his Pampers when he bent down as well as knee high pink converses. As he bends down to take a look at some gaming books, an old friend stops him.

Apple Jack
PM
^
Apple Jack
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 01:24 PM
Time Zone
4 posts
Pronouns
subordinate spirits

Jane smiled as she walked into the store. Having just got back into town not too long ago she decided to look around her old stomping grounds. SO far only a few were still going strong. Not that it surprised Jane in the least. More then half of them were old run down buildings that everyone wanted to be knocked down. Sighing as she walked in seeing as it had not really changed much. Besides the inclusion of a coffee bar and a discount section, it was the same. Roaming down the isle Jand pushed her long blond hair back behind her shoulder. SHe had let it grow out and now it was just below her knees in length. Her dark purple halter and lowrise hiphugger jeans were new as well. Something she would never have worn last time she was in town. Going to college had changed her a lot and she did not mind. Turning down the aisle she saw someone she had been looking forward to seeing for a long time. However, he was dressed a lot different she was used to seeing as well. Calling out he aid "Oh Alex is that you?"
PM
^
Rich
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 01:26 PM
Time Zone
6 posts
Pronouns
subordinate spirits

"Jane? My name is actually Anna-Leah now, but I go by Anna or Leah. Your choice. I havent seen you in forever! So whats up?"

He said, shyly looking down at his diaper. He then looks back up, and smiles, revealing braces, makeup and lipstick and takes note of what she was wearing. As he smiles, his braces become more evident. He wasn't too into wearing them, especially with glasses, but he couldn't wear contacts due to sensitive eyes. He also had reading glasses around his neck.

"You are still as pretty as I remember you being. The fact is that I've kind of been ignored since people found out I was in diapers and since I started dressing like a girl."

He was glad to be talking to her again as she had moved away awhile back ago and if she had moved back, he would be very happy as he always had a crush on her, but he wondered what she thought about him being girly, from his outfit, to the blonde braids he sported.
PM
^
Apple Jack
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 12:49 PM
Time Zone
4 posts
Pronouns
subordinate spirits

Jane smiled and said, "Oh I am so sorry I had no idea you changed your name."Looking him up and down a little more she followed his gaze to his.... diaper? Not that it bothered her at all that he liked to use them. It was just with her limited knowledge about it. Which consists of a few play dates she was invited to. By a college frond of hers. Going around with your dipper showing. no matter how you feel about them yourself. Was a no-no to have it so exposed to the point of where people can see. It was like going around with nothing on and could get you fined. Though he did not want to say anything just on the off chance she could e wrong.

Giving him a small smile she said: "It is because most people do not understand the want to use them." She did blush bright red at what he said about how good she looked. Tilting her head she said: "I do like what you have on as well it is super cute." Not minding in the least that he had dressed like a girl.
PM
^
Rich
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 02:17 PM
Time Zone
6 posts
Pronouns
subordinate spirits

As Anna turned around, Jane would get a huge surprise as a bra would expose itself, and under that were a big pair of boobs! He really loved having them as he felt they made him unique as not every day did you see a guy with women's boobs! He had just gotten them and was getting used to them. As he looks back at her, he speaks.

"I hope youre not weirded out by my new additions. I just got them, as well as these too."

He said, revealing pink and black braces. He hated wearing them, especially with glasses, but he couldn't wear contacts nor could afford surgery, so there wasn't much he could do. He was surprised that the diaper didn't weird her out though as it did most people. As he pulls his skirt down, it reveals further that he had a baby diaper on. As for those, he loved wearing his diapers even though he needed them. He had a bladder defect and even used a pacifier too, which he put in his mouth as he waited a response from her.

Apple Jack
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox