Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

The Masterplan, Tag Chris (Thomas Dekker/Ruby Rose)
calicokit
 Posted: Feb 13 2017, 08:58 AM
❝Don
Time Zone GMT
238 posts
Pronouns they/them or she/her
overly enthused
Inactive

user posted image

When the thump of a letter hitting her welcome mat was loud enough to wake Lucy, she knew there would be something ominous about it - and she was right. The creamy white envelope with its beautiful calligraphy held thick, pastel pink card stock and a sheaf of paper instructions.

Her sister's wedding invitation.

Chief among the instructions (included, no doubt, by their mother) was the demand that Lucy had a plus one, a plus one that absolutely, completely, in no uncertain terms, was to be used by Lucy's boyfriend. The boyfriend she had told her mother about in order to prevent her setting her up with every eligible man between here and the north pole.
The boyfriend that didn't exist.

"If I admit to her that he isn't real, she'll try and set me up with someone, I can't turn up alone, she has truly awful taste in men," she lamented to her friends, loudly, in the bar that evening, appealing for advice.

Zeus
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 03:57 PM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Marcus listened to Lucy silently for a moment as he picked up his drink and took a long swig of it. "I could pretend to be your boyfriend to keep her off your back." He finally suggested after a moment of silence, taking another drink as he waited to see if Lucy would agree or simply slap him for making the suggestion.

calicokit
PMEmail
^
calicokit
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 02:14 PM
❝Don
Time Zone GMT
238 posts
overly enthused
Inactive

Lucy's first reaction was to laugh, she automatically assumed he was joking - judging by a few other chuckles around the table she wasn't the only one.

"Ha, yea," she grinned "That would solve all my problems." she figured the conversation would move on and that would be the end of it, but after only a couple of seconds there was something about the idea that she could tell was going to nag at her.

"Actually," she started thoughtfully "That... that actually might work..."

Zeus
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: May 27 2017, 09:06 AM
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

"I sometimes have good ideas." Marcus said playfully as he finished the drink in front of him and placed his empty glass on the table. "How are we going to make this work?" He asked her with a smile as he raised his glass to the bartender for a refill.

calicokit
PMEmail
^
calicokit
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 12:08 AM
❝Don
Time Zone GMT
238 posts
overly enthused
Inactive

Lucy grinned, glad that he wasn't joking - or, at least, that he was actually willing to go along with it - it wouldn't take too much effort for them to pull it off, surely? And it would keep her mother off her back.

"I haven't told her a lot of detail so there's not too many lies to keep straight, I'll see if I can find all the stuff I've told her so you're prepared, but otherwise I figure just come along to the wedding, maybe hold hands a bit or dance together to make it a bit more believable and just introduce you to everybody as my boyfriend, easy right?"

Zeus
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 01:36 PM
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

"Sounds easy enough." Marcus replied with a nod of his head as he brushed his hand through his own hair and briefly glanced at her. He was more then willing to pretend, and who knows, maybe it would become something more real if they pretended long enough. "Should we go on a few dates beforehand to practice?" He asked with a smile.

calicokit
PMEmail
^
calicokit
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 05:37 AM
❝Don
Time Zone GMT
238 posts
overly enthused
Inactive

"Seriously, you'll do it?" Lucy asked, even though they'd already basically covered that she was still a little disbelieving that the answer to her prayers could be presented to her so neatly. She laughed, giving him a shove, at the suggestion of practice dates.

"That might be taking it a bit far... although..." she frowned thoughtfully "A couple wouldn't go amiss, it might be a bit more convincing if we have a few photos, in case anybody asks..."

Zeus
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 06:29 PM
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

"Yeah, but we don't want anyone assuming this is fake either." Marcus replied with a shrug of his shoulders. "That's the only reason I made that suggestion.. we don't want people seeing through our scam, right?" He smiled as he brushed a hand through his hair and he shrugged his shoulders. "I just want to help you where I can.." He told her.

calicokit
PMEmail
^
Zeus
 Posted: Sep 4 2017, 03:20 AM
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox