Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

Like a heartbeat drives you mad, Chris W/Bruce
Athena
 Posted: Dec 23 2016, 05:00 PM
❝Broken wings, run away; kill the lights, set the stage dammit I
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

players only love
you when they're playing

Selina groaned softly as she hit the button for her penthouse, she leaned against the wall of the elevator looking altogether worse for the wear but for once, the Cat had not gotten herself into a fight in order to end up this way; while she'd had no shortages of cuts and breaks and bruises over the years, this time she looked like hell for a completely different reason.

Still, that hadn't stopped her from patrolling the city the way that she always had. This was Selina Kyle; she was no hero but she wasn't going to let the bad people that lived around here run around unchecked; it was bad for business when people were being killed and mugged and other such things on your territory. How was a girl supposed to earn a living if she had no clients?

People hired her to steal things, very valuable things usually and while that was her main source of known income, she did have a deal with one or two of the GCPD detectives; if she helped them to bring in some of the bigger drug dealers she could keep 10% of the money recovered. It kept her out of the spotlight when it came to everything else and it made her some money along the way.

She'd never been overly keen on drugs or drug dealers as a rule; she knew all too well what mind altering substances could do to a person because of the life that she'd grown up with; she seldom talked about her past with absolutely anyone though and that was unlikely to change anytime soon. There was a damned good reason that Selina was as guarded as she was and she intended to keep those defenses.

They'd served her well so far. As the elevator pinged to a halt, she pushed herself away from the wall as she stumbled down the short corridor leading to her apartment before she pushed the key in the open the door, falling against it as she shut it with a huffed out sigh and she sank to the floor, pulling the mask from her face as she threw it off to the side in order to discard it.

She'd ducked him a couple blocks over after she'd helped him to break up a mugging; she knew that he'd likely follow her if he wanted to talk. He always did; they didn't really tend to track one another down more often than they met up for normal reasons but then again, Batman and Catwoman weren't exactly normal people. Sure, there were people behind those masks but the masks guarded their hearts as well as their identities.

Her head hit the door as she slammed it backward, a soft cuss breaking her lips as she dragged her hand down her face. How could she have been that stupid? Ugh. Nausea was a bitch. She had no goddamn idea how normal people would want to do this to themselves. Dragging herself up from the floor, Selina hauled her ass into her kitchen as she poured a glass of water; she wanted something stronger but if she was going to throw up again, water wouldn't taste as bad...

"And you judge me for breaking into peoples places." she remarked without turning; she'd heard the boots hit the ground. She kept her back to him though. Probably shouldn't have discarded that mask of hers but then again, what did that even matter anymore?

+ tagChris!br> +now there you go again you say you want your freedom, well who am I to keep you down? It's only right that you should play it with way you're feeling but listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness like a heartbeat drives you mad in the stillness of remembering what you had and what you lost; thunder only happens when it's raining, players only love you when they're playing; women they will come and they will go
BY MITZI
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Dec 25 2016, 10:28 PM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Words: Some / Wearing: Clothes / Tag: Stitch
If Selina had thought her mask could keep her true identity hidden from The Master Detective himself, she had another thing coming. Bruce shrugged as he had his own mask on and he arched a brow. "You really think I don't know who you are, Selina?" He asked her. He hadn't really done that well at hiding his own identity, so it wouldn't have surprised him in the slightest if she knew who was behind his own mask, not that it really mattered to him. "I've known for awhile." He informed her as he leaned against the wall and stared her down. "I can only say I wasn't too surprised when I realized it." he shrugged as he stared her down.
Chris - PST - AIM
✰ template coded by KitKatPaddyWhack of Caution. If interested in this template, please PM.
PMEmail
^
Athena
 Posted: Dec 26 2016, 06:36 PM
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

players only love
you when they're playing

She almost laughed. She thought she'd guarded her identity like the closely guarded secret it was supposed to be and yet he knew. Of course he knew. He knew everything; there was no one in this city that could outrun the Bat and his reaches, not even her. It wasn't like she tried, though. She had no reason to run from him; he wasn't a threat to her.

At least not in the way he was to most others, he was a threat to her in a far more personal way. If he wanted to kill her he'd had more than enough chances but wasn't that his famous mantra? He maintained that he didn't kill, he didn't use lethal force and that was one of the many ways the two of them followed a different path. She did whatever she had to do in order to make it home alive, she knew that some people needed to be put down.

She knew that some were beyond help and redemption and it amazed her that he hadn't learned that lesson yet; she never could understand why he was so intent on seeing the good in people when there was only darkness. The Joker proved that. She'd seen so many of them come and go in this city, each of them rose and fell swiftly at the justice of the Bat but him? He was a whole new kind of dangerous and they both knew it.

Not that she cared all too much; he had no reason to concern himself with her either beyond the fact that she worked on and off with the Batman. It wasn't supposed to get personal, it was never supposed to get personal but then things didn't always go according to plan. She blew out a sigh as she turned to face him, a soft shrug of her shoulders in an attempt to show indifference but her eyes said differently; he'd caught her off guard.

There were so few people that could do that. "We finally gonna drop all the formalities?" Selina smirked as she spoke; it was her go-to defense to appear far more confident than she actually felt. "What do you want, Bruce? We both know you don't exactly stop by for a nightcap and a chat." Oh, he was smart that was true enough but so was she; she was well connected and she was an expert thief.

+ tagChris!br> +now there you go again you say you want your freedom, well who am I to keep you down? It's only right that you should play it with way you're feeling but listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness like a heartbeat drives you mad in the stillness of remembering what you had and what you lost; thunder only happens when it's raining, players only love you when they're playing; women they will come and they will go
BY MITZI

Zeus
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 04:01 AM
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

"I wanted to see you." Bruce told her simply with a shrug of his shoulders as he briefly glanced her over, smiling softly. "There are things we need to talk about, and I figured catching you by surprise was the best way to get them out in the open." He told her with a smile as he closed the window he'd come in through. When he was sure nobody would see him unmask himself, he slipped his mask off and put it into the pocket of his costume. "So.. Can we talk?" He asked her.

Stitch
PMEmail
^
Athena
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 02:14 PM
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

players only love
you when they're playing

She protected herself well most of the time; few people knew who was behind the mask but then that was Selina for you. She didn't let people get into her life in a personal way unless she could guarantee their safety and she'd lost enough friends to know that she couldn't do that.

She had no interest in burying anyone else. She had no interest in mourning yet more losses. She knew that she lived a dangerous life, she made enemies just as fast as most made friends but then that was all a part of the job. She stole from people for money; that wasn't going to earn her many fans unless you counted her obsessed little detective friend but even he had his uses when it came to her. He'd helped her out a time or two, much to his dismay she was sure but it was better that way.

She helped to get the bad guys - okay the really bad guys - off the streets and he made sure she didn't die or get arrested. It was a good arrangement. Batman however was another matter entirely. As he removed his mask, Selina almost looked surprised. She hadn't expected him to be as informal with her as he was; it was usually much harder to get through to the personal side to him but then she same could be said for her. They both knew how to outrun their feelings better than anything else in the world.

Not that she had any feelings for him. Nope. Just business. Just a bit of fun. "What exactly is it you think we need to talk about?" Selina spoke as she stepped toward the wine rack, holding up a bottle of Red wine, she looked over at him. "Drink? I would but... I've gotta work and I can't afford the fuzzy brain." Lies, but it was as good a cover as she was going to get for now.

BY MITZI

Zeus
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Feb 13 2017, 10:32 PM
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Bruce arched a brow at her and shrugged his shoulders. "What isn't there that we have to talk about, Selina?" He asked with a shake of his head and he walked over to pour himself a small glass of the red wine she'd offered. He didn't believe for a second that she had a job that she had to get to where she couldn't drink, but he didn't question her, because he honestly didn't care. His gaze lingered on her for a moment. "First off, what is this between us?" He asked her as he sipped from his glass.

Stitch
PMEmail
^
Athena
 Posted: Feb 14 2017, 12:45 PM
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

players only love
you when they're playing

It wasn't like either one of them could expect anything close to normal from the other; that wasn't the way that they worked. They were two sides of the same twisted coin and they both knew they'd been through far too much for her or him to ever settle into a normal life now.

She didn't want that though and it didn't seem like he did either. What the hell were they going to do with normal anyway? It wasn't like either one of them knew how to live a real life away from all of this; it was in their blood. She did what she did to survive and he made the world a better place. The world needed him to do what he did and she didn't know how to be anything other than what she was and she was okay with that. Selina was never going to settle down easily.

Someday when she was older perhaps, she hoped by that point to have saved enough to live out a sort of retirement in peace but she wasn't someone that tended to look toward the future; half the time she thought she'd be lucky if she survived the day. Still, she watched him and she released a small sigh. He poured himself a glass of wine and she toyed with the watch on her wrist simply to give her something to focus on before she inhaled sharply as he spoke. She certainly hadn't expected him to throw that at her.

Selina tilted her head softly to the side, contemplating for a moment playing dumb and asking him what he was talking about but there would be no point and she knew if she did, he could likely throw it to the wind and decide to hell with it and that bothered her more than it should; he had her backed into a corner and that was definitely not something that she was used to. Instead, she took a step forward as she studied him. "What exactly do you want me to say? I can't say we can do normal."

Or at least she couldn't anyway. She didn't have it in her blood; she'd been alone for too long now to know what normal was but she knew she'd never truly be alone, not ever again. That of course scared the hell out of her but that wasn't the point right now. "I care about you; I wouldn't keep coming back to you if I didn't. You know that." It was more than that, oh, so much more but Selina never was good with words.

+ tagZeus!
+now there you go again you say you want your freedom, well who am I to keep you down? It's only right that you should play it with way you're feeling but listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness like a heartbeat drives you mad in the stillness of remembering what you had and what you lost; thunder only happens when it's raining, players only love you when they're playing; women they will come and they will go
BY MITZI
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 03:42 PM
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

"I'm not asking for normal." Bruce told her with a shake of his head as he moved to take a seat on the edge of the bed and glanced up at her. "Okay, enough talking. Neither of us are good with words." He said, starting to take his Bat-costume off, glancing her over with a smirk.

Stitch
PMEmail
^
Athena
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 02:02 PM
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

players only love
you when they're playing

She knew Bruce Wayne, or at least she knew the stories that she'd read and the whispers that floated around Gotham on the rumor mill. They spoke of him naturally because he was the heir to the most powerful company in the city. Selina had never really spent a whole lot of time with him though.

Not that she didn't want to but that would mean she'd have to step out of the shadows and she wasn't ready to do that. He'd have to know that. He knew who she was just as well as she knew who he was and to be in his world, she'd have to step into the light and she wasn't ready to do that. She wasn't sure she'd ever be ready to do that but at the same time she wasn't sure whether that decision hadn't already been made for her. She held herself protectively anyway.

By this point it was instinct. He'd never hurt her, she knew that. She knew that he was probably the last person in the world that would hurt her and that was probably what scared her the most. Selina was one of those people that kept few close to her but pushed them away when they got too close. She had a level of comfort and she stuck to that when it came to the people in her life that she'd grown to trust. She couldn't risk losing someone else when she crossed the wrong person like she had before.

That was probably what was making this whole situation harder for her; the thought of losing someone else terrified her and while she might act fearless, she truly wasn't. She feared a hell of a lot of things but she managed it all well; she'd never let her fear rule her because she'd been taught better. Living her life the way she did meant that you had to harden yourself. You had to steel yourself and shut yourself off because that was the only way that you'd ever truly be able to be safe in this kind of work.

Selina was a criminal, he was a hero and she was pregnant with his child. He walked in the light as Bruce Wayne and she avoided everything to do with it even as Selina Kyle; how would there ever be a balance here? She wanted to talk to him but she'd pointed it out already hadn't she? She wasn't good at talking. They weren't good at talking. As he moved toward her bed and started to remove his costume, she felt the familiar jolt of electricity run through her body and she tugged her bottom lip between her teeth.

God, he knew just how to distract her. She made her way toward him and her hands touched his bare pectoral muscles and she let out a low groan. She pulled back one hand to unzip the front of her leather suit; it was easy to step in and out of which was probably why she loved it so much; it wasn't the first time she'd bared her skin to him and it likely wouldn't be the last. He knew every scar, every mark on her body and she did his. They were cascading into unfamiliar waters here, though.

But she shook her head. They could talk later, right now her lips pressed to his in a passionate, hungry kiss.

+ tagZeus!
+now there you go again you say you want your freedom, well who am I to keep you down? It's only right that you should play it with way you're feeling but listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness like a heartbeat drives you mad in the stillness of remembering what you had and what you lost; thunder only happens when it's raining, players only love you when they're playing; women they will come and they will go
BY MITZI
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: May 26 2017, 12:08 PM
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Bruce kissed her back as she began to unzip her costume. His body rubbed against hers as he slid both hands down to her ass, squeezing as he kissed her deeply. He softly groaned against her lips as he pinned her back against the wall, making it clear what he wanted from her as he held her behind and pushed his body against hers, his cock becoming obviously hard as he teased her lips with his tongue.

Stitch
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox