Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

The Joker and the Queen, Tag: Stitch // Rogue
Spooky
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 06:09 PM
Time Zone ATL
196 posts
Pronouns
the archangels

Maybe it's worth it, no?
tag: Stitch | notes: here we go!

The sun was bright, the air warm, and not a cloud in the sky; perfect day for a road trip.

“I got you t' thank for this belle weather, Stormy?” Remy teased, hopping out of the jeep he had moved from the garage to the front door.

“Keep calling me Stormy and you may find the weather change quickly out of your favour,” she replied, giving him a pointed look before disappearing back inside the mansion. Lighting a cigarette, Remy leaned back against the hood of the vehicle and looked up at Rogue's open window.

“Rogue!” he called, “We're losin' daylight, chère! We both know ain' no way t' make y'self more beautiful, so come on!”

He knew he'd catch hell for rushing her, but that was half the fun when dealing with his favourite southern belle.

PM
^
Athena
 Posted: Jan 22 2017, 06:33 PM
❝Broken wings, run away; kill the lights, set the stage dammit I
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

& i stilllove you darling

okay so maybe she hadn't always made the best choices in her life but then again, she had been a mutant girl born to a family that didn't really understand her - okay didn't understand her at all - and she'd been taken in by people that had promised that they could help her come to terms with her powers and help her find a way to belong, she really hadn't known better back then that Mystique and the Brotherhood were not good people.

Annamarie had simply wanted a place to belong if she was going to be honest with herself, and Mystique - Raven, whatever you wanted to call her - had become the closest thing that she'd ever had in the world because her own mother was a halfwit that she was honestly glad to be free of because none of them understood her; to them she was an abomination. An affront to God himself and with an inherently religious family, you bet your ass she was reminded of that on a daily basis.

She was glad to be free of all of that and a part of her was begrudgingly accepting the fact that now she was trying to do this whole Hero-thing and that had a large part to do with Remy LeBeau. Not that she was going to tell him that but he intrigued her. He made her feel like she was much less of an outcast and he was one of a very few people that had shown her all along that he was not afraid of her or what she could do.

For whatever reason, he seemed to care for her and that baffled her to no end; everyone that cared for her got too close and the second that they got too close, they died. It was that simple. She didn't mean to do it and she sure as hell didn't want to be a danger to everyone that she cared for but this was the fate that she had to accept because these powers of hers were out of control no matter what she did and she was slowly starting to live with that. She had no other choice, after all.

Of course she was interrupted from her thoughts by the familiar dulcet tones that reached her ears and she rolled her eyes playfully, meandering out of the bathroom and she stood at the top of the stairs, leaning against the wall with her arms folded across her chest as she assessed him challenging him of course, but that was just what she did. She offered him a smirk as she shook her head gently. "Careful, cowboy. A girl might just start expectin' those niceties to be a regularity and I'd hate to see you fall all short on me."

Half the fun of course was to poke fun at him but they did have somewhere to be and that was definitely - okay probably - important, but that didn't mean they couldn't take five and she couldn't push his buttons just a little bit..

we both said some things we didn't mean, we took our cheap shots, didn't we? You grabbed your coat and keys and said I think I need to leave right now, oh, you're kinda talkin' crazy. Oh, don't wanna lose you, baby. I still love you darling with every inch of my heart even when it don't want to, I still love you. I still love you. I close my eyes and see your face, can feel the touch, can almost taste; lie to myself that I'm okay but the thought of you it stops me
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Apr 17 2017, 09:09 AM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox