Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

I dare you to move, Spooky W/Clint [Clint&Bobs]
Athena
 Posted: Feb 11 2017, 02:29 PM
❝Broken wings, run away; kill the lights, set the stage dammit I
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

& I dareyou to move, i dare you to move

Bobbi Morse sighed. She pushed her way into the bar by narrowly avoiding drunk patrons and she fell into her seat.

It wasn't the most graceful of movements but then Bobbi wasn't having the best day in the world so she supposed that her extreme lack of grace in this one particular instance wouldn't matter all that much. She was stressed, frustrated and fed up of SHIELD's constant monitoring; even now she had a band around her wrist that reported back her blood pressure and her heart rate; she pitied the poor fool that provoked her tonight. She would just end up kicking their ass simply to prove that she could. She was a defiant little thing that way.

She didn't mind it all though. SHIELD had done this to her, they'd changed her up and now she supposed that she'd make them live with the consequences. She wouldn't get into too much trouble because she didn't want to spend the rest of her life locked up in a laboratory while they poked and prodded at her and put her through every test they could throw at her so that they could replicate the results of what had happened to her blood, so she had to behave to a certain degree and she would, but not to anything more.

That certain degree would be her balancing point and they were just going to have to suck it up; she'd had no choice in any of this. They should have just left her to die but apparently she was far more valuable alive and now she was an asset that they honestly didn't know how to deal with so they made her check in every week, reporting for blood work, physical and mental fitness examinations and hourly sessions with a doctor that she purposely went out of her way to piss off; it was her way of having fun.

Still! Tonight she wasn't going out of her way to annoy SHIELD, she wasn't going out of her way to pick fights with drunken idiots, she wasn't doing much of anything beyond commiserating on mutual agony with her ex husband of all people in the world. Nothing about her life was exactly normal though. Her blue eyes fell on the archer and she chuckled softly; she knew that look. She wrinkled her nose and clapped him on the shoulder. "Next rounds on me, you look like you could use it." Clearly he had something on his mind.

She knew him well enough to know that. "Girl trouble?" for most people with their ex's that'd be a strange topic, but Bobbi and Clint at the very least had ended their marriage amicably and the two of them still maintained a friendship; both of them had moved on it just wasn't exactly smooth sailing for either of them, it appeared.

Everybody's watching you now, everybody waits for you now; what happens next? what happens next? I dare you to move, I dare you move; I dare you lift yourself up off of floor, I dare you to move, I dare you to move like today never happened, today never happened before. Welcome to the fallout, welcome to resistance, the tension is here, the tension is here between who you are and who you could be, between how it is and it should be.

Spooky
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 02:45 PM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

PMEmail
^
Zeus
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 06:39 PM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Final reminder for Spooky
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox