Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

Our first event will be beginning May the 1st. Please message Zeus before this date for your prompt. Our event for the month of May is Superheroes.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

A Little Less Lonely Together, Tag: Athena [Jules x Sirius]
Aquila
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 08:11 AM
❝Straight up from nothing we go
Time Zone
98 posts
Pronouns It
subordinate spirits

A lone figure could be found sitting under a large oak tree on the far side of the lake, barely noticeable in his own secret alcove and hidden from the view from Hogwarts. It had been a while since Sirius came to his own special spot, as he usually came here when he wanted to be alone and think.

Yes, Sirius Black could think.

And he had done nothing but think about a certain half-veela since their detention together in the trophy room. It wasn’t supposed to be like this…this…clinginess and inability to move on from her was driving the dog up the bloody wall. He’d tried everything from snogging and shagging any girl that would throw themselves at him to ‘get her out of his system’ to uping the pranks on the Slytherins – namely Snivellus – but all that to no avail. She was still stuck in his head, and every second of his brain not being fully focused on something else, the playful smirk and tantalizing body of his enemy would flash through his mind, planting itself forcefully at the forefront of his brain.

Perhaps this was a freaking prank or curse casted by his rival?

It didn’t help that the object of his obsession was also the newest member of their house quidditch team, and there really wasn’t much choice for Sirius to avoid her even during practice. James would have realized something was wrong…

Fuck! This wasn’t supposed to happen! What the fuck did that veela do to him?

Though the Black heir knew perfectly well that veela weren’t able to ensnare their prey when they weren’t in the intended target’s proximity. It was still hard to except the only explanation of these few weeks of craziness. Sirius Black was irrevocably and hopelessly infatuated [s]in love/s] with Jules Danvers.

Merlin fuck him.

The Gryffindor had been running from the whole ordeal ever since it had happened, though not even planning pranks and fucking through his groupies seemed to work this time round.

“At least she can’t see me know.” The lion had wondered out here for some peace and quiet. There just had to be some…cure for this madness. The lion thought to himself, leaning his back against a large boulder as he tossed a rock across the large pond, watching it skip a few times before it sunk to the depths of dark waters.
PMEmail
^
Athena
 Posted: Jan 23 2018, 03:59 PM
❝Broken wings, run away; kill the lights, set the stage dammit I
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

Juliette didn't let people get close to her; she shrugged off affections with an airy ease and many often gained the impression that the half-Veela was cold, she was far from it. She had been burned by touches and affections one too many times and she didn't have any need - pressing or otherwise - to experience that again, not for anyone. She protected her heart fiercely.

And she did so for good reason. She hadn't had the easiest of times, nor the easiest of lives when many thought that it had been a dream but then she pretended better than most did, she had everyone convinced of whatever the hell she wanted them to think about her and she was okay with that; she was an enigma. She was soft and tender to some and cold as hell to others, while most saw the outward defenses as humor and playfulness and she was fine with that. It earned her friends and a hell of a lot of respect.

She could give as good as she got which - she'd found quickly - was an attractive quality to guys around here and she had no problem in getting them to fall at her feet if she wanted, but none of them got close to her; they didn't get under her skin because she kept everyone at arms length for a damn good reason. She could be gentle, soft, kind even, but she could be the biggest bitch that ever walked the earth; it truly depended who you were to what side of her you saw.

Jules didn't ever let people get to her. She repeated that over and over in her head as she sat in the common room tapping her quill idly against the parchment and his stupid face entered her mind yet again. She wasn't going to get this paper done and she knew it. She threw the whole damn thing to the floor out of irritation and stood up, shaking herself off as she pulled her hair loose and made her way out of the common room, down the winding, moving stairs and out of the back passage of the castle.

She knew that there was a curfew and they were supposed to stay inside but she was never one to follow the rules. She craved the open air. A soft groan broke her lips as she stretched out and walked toward the lake, sparks flicking from her fingers to idly entertain herself. She was always good with things like that. She could create beautiful images in her magic when she wanted to; it was a trick that she often reserved for those close to her, or to scare the hell out of people when she wanted to conjure something worse.

It all depended on her mood but tonight, she was trouble and that was evident from the way that the colors changed rapidly until she shook her hands out and shoved them back into her pockets. What the hell had gotten into her! It was one goddamn night! He was her enemy. She liked to piss him off for kicks and she liked to push his buttons simply because she could before but now it was more because she wanted to see that mischievous smirk or because she wanted to get his attention. That wasn't normal for her.

She cursed softly as she watched rocks skip across the lake, she leaned down and placed her fingertip gently against the surface causing lights to follow the rock in a gentle pattern and Jules smiled. "Happy coincidence." she spoke with an air of ease; she didn't look back at him though she ached to. God, whatever this was she needed to get it out of her system and fast.

Cross that line for you

Aquila

All along I thought something would go wrong, didn't you? Walls were up, we never pushed our luck like we wanted to. Every time I lose myself I find I'm left alone, but you need to know for you, I'd break these walls. I'd choose to fall, I'm gonna cross that line for you. The sun is down, I thought you'd be gone by now, didn't you? Autumn night, I watch your face in the fire light and I say to you every time I lose myself I find I'm left alone, but you need to know, for you I'd break these walls.

PM
^
Aquila
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 07:19 AM
Time Zone
98 posts
Pronouns It
subordinate spirits

Being a son of the Ancient and most Noble House of Black was not nearly as glamorous as it sounded. No, Sirius was far from the pureblood prince that his parents had so eagerly been anticipating for all their lives – Regulus was the proper little prince, and Merlin did he fit well with the whole despicable and hateful lot – but had gotten him instead. Boy, was he a disappointment to the whole pureblood society, something the lion took an insane amount of pride in, because really, who the hell wanted to be mounted on some pedestal, being starred at by snot-nosed little purebloods like Malfoy, or worse, have Crabb and Goyle’s boogers wiped on his portrait? Fuck.

No, Sirius had found his family here, in Hogwarts, with James and Remus, and the three of them became a new family – the Marauders. They had hit it off since that first train ride to Hogwarts, and after they were all sorted into Gryffindor, it was like everything had been building up to that point and all the stars had aligned in perfect synchrony in celebration of that moment. That was the day Sirius Black began to truly live.

The brothers had been, literally, thick as thieves from that moment on, and there hasn’t been a day that went by since without one of them causing a bit of mischief and mayhem in their millennia-old castle – more often than not all three of them were involved – and detentions were badges of honor rather than the punishments they were originally meant to be. It didn’t matter because they had each other, and as long as they stuck together, nothing was unbearable. Besides, the heir of House Black would take scrubbing bedpans to sitting through dinner with his rotten parents any day, even if the job was a bit dull and gross.

And then puberty had hit the Marauders, and Sirius, with his handsome aristocratic features and shaggy black hair, spared no time in throwing himself out in the field, making use of the only Black inheritance that was remotely acceptable to him – his looks. The teen had quickly mastered the art of dating and seducing the female population of their school, and had at one point had a competition with James to see who’d score the most chicks. His four-eyed friend hadn’t even come close to his own personal record, something Sirius was exceedingly smug about till this day. It’s not like he doesn’t rub it in his friend’s face whenever he has the chance.

And then…then she had come along and disrupted his wonderfully blissful numbness of man-whorish existence with her smartass remarks and veela…perfection and turned his world upside down, quite literally might he add, seeing as they’d somehow landed in a heap of tangled limbs on the cold stone floor of the trophy room and….

Stop!

The animagus mentally screamed at himself to stop that train of thought, because then he’d get sucked into that vortex again and the mental image of a certain veela would be plastered all over his mind like some muggle election campaign. Fuck no. He came out here to stop thinking about that particular woman, not fantasize about her – though if she were anything but his sworn enemy and thorn in his backside, he’d likely have no qualms about undressing her in his mind’s eye – and dig himself into an even deeper shithole than he already was.

Fuck, Sirius Black didn’t do this! He didn’t get hung up on women, it was always the other way around! So what if she’s the first veela he’s shagged? She was still the annoying enemy that had outsmarted him in second year. Nothing’s changed. Just because she’d shagged his brains out did not mean that he would want her to again.

Yeah right.

But whatever heated argument the lion had been having with himself had ceased the moment his eyes caught on to the unmistakable backside of his shagemy. Merlin fuck me. The canine in him lurking just below the surface of his easy facade, threatening to overtake him as more primal urges and feelings boiled under the calm and collected exterior. Merlin, he couldn’t do this again….

Naturally his logical mind was crushed and silenced against the onslaught of his animal instincts, the dog inside him urging him to take what he wanted, damn the consequences of losing himself along the way. Recklessness was something Sirius was familiar with intimately, though once again, the canine couldn’t find it in himself to care as his lithe body rose up from its crouched position by the rock and stalked dangerously over to his prey. “What are you doing here?” for once dropping the teasing as his eyes flickered to the lights dancing at her fingertips. Merlin he wanted her to light him up with her magic again, even if his conscious mind said otherwise.

Why are you here?” his voice husky and low as his body leaned into her of its own accord, his arms coming up to circle her body as he pressed into her back, eliminating any space between them. “…what the fuck have you done to me…” closing his eyes as he took in her scent, feeling intoxicated from her unique taste.
PMEmail
^
Athena
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 04:24 PM
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

She didn't look up, at least not at first. She saw the lights dance across the waters and a part of her was mesmerized by the lights, by the cadence of color. She couldn't help but smile. It was in small moments like this where she felt most normal. Small moments like this where she felt like she was actually not an outcast, that she wasn't broken...

Because she sure as hell felt it. Outward confidences aside, she was far more broken than she let on. Her sister had really done a number on her, she guessed. She remembered every cruel jibe, every snide remark, every hurtful comment, every moment of cruel isolation and bullying and she'd have given anything to change that. She wished she could. She could have the attention of anyone she wanted, she could make friends easy and boys fawned over her like children in a candy store but she didn't want any of it, not really. It didn't lessen the emptiness.

The loneliness or the isolation. She felt his arms wrap around her and for a moment, she leaned back into his embrace. She glanced just slightly over her shoulder at him. His brown eyes, the mischief that danced there, the husky words he spoke... She couldn't deny that it sent a shudder through her spine and she let out a small groan, she wasn't sure whether it was out of pleasure or protest at this point. He was warm, she could feel him pressed at her back fighting the temperature of the nights air... "I couldn't focus on anything."

She murmured gently, nuzzling him gently with her nose. She knew exactly what she was doing; she could feel the way that his heart hammered, the way his breath caught, the husky tone to his voice... He craved her and she knew it. Jules always did know just how to push peoples buttons and it was a welcome distraction from the shit show of pain going on inside her head. She fucking hated her birthday. No one knew though, thankfully. It was yet another secret that Jules guarded well. She should have wanted the big fuss and she knew it.

A part of her did, a part of her always would but what was the point? There was far more going on in the world anyway. At least she could make some of it enjoyable even if that was only by pushing the arrogant Black heir over the edge. She wasn't playing with him anymore than he'd already played with her; he drove her crazy every goddamn day with that fucking smirk, those eyes and ugh... She hated him. She wanted to hate him, at the very least. "Why are you here?" of course she turned it around.

Why wouldn't she? Turning it around on him was easier than admitting that she was troubled. "There's no one to seduce out here, Black. Your charm is lost on the trees, unless if course you've taken to trying to seduce the creatures in the Lake now..." Of course she had to prod him playfully. He'd asked for it, technically.

Cross that line for you

Aquila

All along I thought something would go wrong, didn't you? Walls were up, we never pushed our luck like we wanted to. Every time I lose myself I find I'm left alone, but you need to know for you, I'd break these walls. I'd choose to fall, I'm gonna cross that line for you. The sun is down, I thought you'd be gone by now, didn't you? Autumn night, I watch your face in the fire light and I say to you every time I lose myself I find I'm left alone, but you need to know, for you I'd break these walls.

PM
^
Aquila
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 08:59 PM
Time Zone
98 posts
Pronouns It
subordinate spirits

Sirius Black had finally snapped and freestyled off the proverbial edge.

It wasn’t such a surprise really, seeing as the Blacks were amongst the purist of their race, and naturally that meant their bloodlines were kept clean via inbreeding. His own parents were cousins for Merlin’s sake! And he’d almost had to marry his cousin Andromeda, if not for the scandal of him being sorted into Gryffindor. All hell had broken loose that day as news of his failure to become a snake had spread like wildfire through pureblood society. Sirius couldn’t care less really.

He had always been a bit off his rocker, though it wasn’t until a certain bird had decided to make a nest in his brain and completely invade his every waking thoughts – and his less than honorable dreams at night – with her delicate curves and piercing blue eyes did he realize that insanity apparently did run in the family. Fuck you Walburga.

As much as he’d wanted to deny it, the girl, no woman, standing before him was able to command his attention with the flick of her fingers, and there wasn’t anything he could do about that annoying little fact either, despite his best efforts to ignore how his treacherous heart beat against his ribcage, where surely she would have felt against her back. The sound that came out of her parted lips was something that he lived for in the moment as he rested his chin on her shoulder, daring himself to be gentle just this once as she leaned back into his embrace. “Ah, couldn’t get me out of your head, Danvers? I have that effect on people, yes.” teasing her as he always does, easily slipping back into old habits, seeing as their current…thing was completely uncharted territory for the lion.

Fuck, she was the enemy!

His mind screamed over and over again for him to keep his distance or to just shag her and walk away, but the pureblood heir found himself glued to the spot as he felt her nuzzling against him, effectively breaking his resolve as if she were hitting him with a battering-ram instead of just a soft caress of her nose. Damn the bitch.

He should be inside really, planning revenge and a long stream of pranks for her and tossing back insults, as per their relationship as enemies since second year. This…this thing – whatever it was – was messing with him physically and mentally. What the fuck was he even doing?

Deciding to ignore her first question as he shot back. “My charm seems to work for birds of prey just fine…” he smirked at that, feeling the blonde leaning back into his warmth, despite her words, his mouth dangerously close to her ear as he growled back huskily in her ear. “…unless you’d care to continue this in the Lake….” his teeth grazing her neck, lips closing over her pulse point as his arms tightened around the playful lioness. “Didn’t know you liked it in the water, Danvers.”
PMEmail
^
Athena
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 05:21 PM
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

The tenderness was a surprise, for the first time in all the years that she'd known him, he was treating her with a care that she hadn't seen before. She had never seen him show such a level of kindness toward a girl before, with the exception of Lily Evans but then she was dating his best friend; she figured he respected Lily more than other girls.

She couldn't help but melt back into his embrace though she knew that she should have pulled away. She knew that she should have put distance between the two of them because they were enemies; he hated her guts and she -- well she honestly had no goddamn idea anymore. Juliette wished the hell that she did but she was confused, more so than she had been for such a long time and for whatever reason, Sirius Black was at the heart of her confusion. He was at the heart of the sense of unfamiliarity that she felt now.

And oh, oh how she wanted to hate him for it and yet instead, she remained held steadfast in his embrace as she listened to the way that his heart betrayed his forced calm; she could hear the way it thudded defiantly against his chest, racing despite the fact that he probably didn't want it to."I'm sure your charm works just fine." she muttered breathily in agreement. She chewed on her bottom lip as she fought against her failing composure and she wished the hell that she had more control over everything than she did right now. Damn him.

Sirius Fucking Black was seriously messing with her goddamn head. He spoke and his teeth grazed her neck; Jules let out a soft moan in protest as she reached her hand back, brushing it through his tangled mass of hair; a part of her wanting to hold him there to suck and nibble away at the skin. She longed to feel him again. Merlin, Damn him to the very depths of Hell. "You don't know the half of it, Black." she murmured teasingly. Oh, if only he knew. If only he knew just how deep her longing truly went.

Cross that line for you

Aquila

PM
^
Aquila
 Posted: Feb 2 2018, 04:43 AM
Time Zone
98 posts
Pronouns It
subordinate spirits

Somehow, the girl who had always been his enemy, had become the only person who had ever gotten under his skin. Sure, his parents and the entire wretched family were despicable and hateful people that could scarcely be called human beings, and Sirius loathed them and their ideals with a passion, seizing any opportunity he had to defy and act out against their outdated and disgusting beliefs. But Sirius had never really felt anything towards them besides a strong dislike, and he had always felt detached and distanced from his family, regardless of the blood they shared. They didn’t affect him and got under his skin the way a certain half-veela did. Oh, she got under his skin alright, and the blonde had somehow wormed her way into his mind and heart like some ancient Egyptian parasite without him even knowing.

Damn her for disrupting his blissfully meaningless and shallow life bereaved of any sort of attachments.

How was he to go back to his ways when she was all but adhered to his brain like a sticking charm gone wrong? The Gryffindor beater thought silently as his strong arms tightened around her slim frame, almost afraid that his grip would have snapped her in two in his subconscious attempt to feel her even closer to him. She melded perfectly against him, and it took everything he had not to become one with her again in this very second. He longed for her like no other.

He wanted to elicit more sounds from her like before, wanted to feel her skin burning against his as her veela magic lost control in the throes of passion. And from the way she was gripping onto his hair, he would wager that she felt the same as he did. Both unable to stop the inevitable as they tried valiantly to hold back their desires for each other. It was no use denying at this point. Sirius Black wanted Juliet Danvers. He wanted her bad.

“I think I might have an idea.” his breath husky and thick against her neck as he nipped and nibbled along the soft skin, suckling teasingly behind her ear as he held on to her, wanting so much to devour like his animagus demanded inside.

“But I wouldn’t oppose to you sharing the other half with me.” hands roaming the luscious curves of her body of their own accord as he pressed closer against her, molding his body to hers as he bite back a growl, forcing his canine back into his subconscious, his control all but hanging by a thread by this point as her intoxicating scent invaded his senses.

He wondered which one of them would break first at this point.
PMEmail
^
Athena
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 02:17 PM
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

She glanced toward Sirius through dark eyelashes and she smirked, just the tiniest bit that caused it to tug away at the corners of her lips. She knew that she had power over men, that had never been a question nor was it a secret; Juliet had a stream of besotted classmates to testify to that fact but she cared very little for their attentions; she never had.

She didn't even stop to consider their feelings as anything, let alone valid. Not toward her, at the very least. She didn't want any of them, in truth she didn't want anyone, not that she knew anyway. She was content as he was for meaningless hookups to pass the time because they lived in a very dangerous world; anything was better than focussing on the dangers that they felt around them every single day. Each moment could be their last should someone choose to attack the school. Every holiday brought back less and less of their muggleborn Classmates.

She couldn't stand to think about it. It wore on her more than she wanted to let on. She had family and friends that were muggles, people that were at risk in this crazy new world that unfolded around them and she couldn't help but keep the thought ever present in her mind. "You do, huh?" She couldn't help but thank him for bringing her from the troubles of her mind as she knotted her hands in his shirt, tugging innocently against the fabric though it were no secret that she'd rather have it removed. She still craved him.

Oh, that was something new for her and something that bothered her to no end. She hated his ability to bring this side out of her. No one should have this kind of power. His hands moved across her body and she let out a small sound, a sound against her will and she'd hit him for it if she had the strength but around him she seemed to lack it. Plenty of wit and fire though, where was the fun in life without it? Juliet leaned slightly forward, a ghosting trail of kisses placed against his neck.

He might know how to play her but she could play just as well.

Cross that line for you

Aquila

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox