Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

just want to be like the other girls, Zeus
Artemis
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 04:45 AM
❝I
Time Zone PST
37 posts
Pronouns she/her
Deliscious
administrators

Chelsea &
Chelsea loved her life. Everything was just magnificent when you were the one looking in on her life - not the other way around. Chelsea couldn't really complain - she had friends, she had the potential boyfriends every now and then... but it wasn't like it used to be. See, Chelsea's father was a preacher. She was the preacher's daughter and everyone seemed to steer clear of her no matter what she tried to do. She never got invited to the parties - she never got to go on real actual fun dates... it was just lame.

Today, felt different. Chelsea was walking down the street in a small sundress, her dark hair glowing under the sunlight when she heard whispers. The whispers of someone new in town. This excited her in more ways then one. Chelsea needed to meet this newcomer and hope he didn't turn out to be like the others. Scared of her because of her father - finding the neighborhood was easy, she carried a small cookie basket she got at the convienence store and she made her way to his door. Knocking, she waited until the door opened and she smiled brightly.

"Welcome to Teresaville! My name is Chelsea LaCroft, and I am here to welcome you with this cookie basket!"

PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: May 13 2018, 09:22 PM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

user posted image

"It is very nice to meet you, Chelsea." Gregg said with a smile as he allowed his gaze to roam her form slowly, obviously checking her out. Either he'd never heard of who her father was, or he simply didn't care, because he looked her over with his eyes full of lust. "Why don't you come on in and get comfortable?" He asked with a smile as he brushed his fingers slowly through his own hair and waited for her to follow him inside.

Artemis
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox