Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

Take me to wonderland, Chris W/Mister J!
Athena
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 04:07 PM
❝Broken wings, run away; kill the lights, set the stage dammit I
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

Popping the champagne cork, Harley fired it toward the light and smiled gleefully as she watched it explode, sparks cascaded toward the floor and a part of her was hoping it'd set something ablaze; she always did love fire. She raised the bottle to red lips, downing some of the bubbly liquid before she placed it down on the counter next to her, her hips moving gently to the music.

She was lost in her own world, at least for the moment. The beat ran through her and her heart hammered wildly in her chest; she was free for the first time in what felt like forever and God, had she missed this. She ran her hands down her silhouette, smirking as she felt the gun at her hip as she removed it from it's holster, cocked it and put it to her temple. She ran her tongue across her lips as she watched the guard stood about six feet away from her raise his brow at her.

He looked cautious, and that of course provoked a laugh from Harleys lips that was light and almost childlike. She pulled the gun away, blue eyes studied it as she watched the barrel reflect the light from the candles. "What? D'ya think I'm gonna shoot myself?" Of course she was going to toy with him; it was what she did. Harley skipped toward him and pressed the gun to his head. She looked wicked for a moment, the lightness that was there before was replaced by a sort of malice. Dark eyes turned upward toward him. He was sweating.

Oh, she remembered when they didn't hire cowards. Rolling her eyes, Harley removed the gun and replaced it in her holster. She turned away from the cowardly guard for a moment to stretch her hands and pick up her bat, which was abruptly used to hit him around the head and he fell toward the floor. Harley laughed. "Didn't kill ya, don't complain." with that, she stepped over the man and picked up the champagne again before she went back to her dancing. "Mistah J?" She called out innocently, chewing her bottom lip. "I'm bored an' lonely."

I don't believe in fairytales

Zeus

You'll be the beast and I'll be the beauty, who needs true love as long as you love me truly? want it all but I want you more, will you wake me up boy if I bite your poison apple? I don't believe in fairytales, I don't believe in fairytales but i believe in you and me, take me to wonderland. When I lay my head down to go to sleep at night, my dreams consist of things that'll make you wanna hide; don't lock me in your tower, show me your magic powers. I'm not afraid of a little danger.

PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 10:32 AM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Joker had been watching his lovely Harley for awhile, watching her toy with the guard, and he started laughing when he seemed like he was going to piss himself. "Is that so, doll? What do you want to do?" He asked, toying with her for a moment himself. The girl was his prized possession, and that's all she was. His possession. He walked over and slipped a hand onto the small of her back and pulled her close, teasing her lips with his own. "We can do anything you want, baby." He said with a teasing grin.

Athena
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox