Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

potential baby daddies, Zeus
Artemis
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 04:23 AM
❝I
Time Zone PST
37 posts
Pronouns she/her
Deliscious
administrators

Lana &
Lana was so bored, but it wasn't just that! She was angry too. She had spoke to her parents about an idea that she had. Something that she had wanted for a while now, but now that she was of age, she wanted to go through with it. The barely there eighteen year old, pretty brown hair that flowed along her shoulders and back. Dark hazel eyes that could nearly be mistaken for black, and a cute smile to boot - she had every making of being a mother and she wanted her own mother to support her, but neither of her parents would!

She was more angry then she thought she was when she ran into the older man. She snapped before she could stop herself. "Just fucking great! Another notch on my day gone wr-" by then she had looked up and blushed furiously. "I'm sorry, sir. Just having a really shitty day."

PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: May 13 2018, 09:10 PM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

user posted image

David smiled at the beautiful young woman when she started to curse and then quickly apologized. "Not a problem, cutie, I understand bad days." He said, making it a point to flirt with her as his eyes rested on her breasts for a moment before he smiled and looked at her face. "Maybe you'll buy me a drink to apologize?" He asked with a smile as he brushed a hand lightly through his own hair.

Artemis
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox