Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

Our first event will be beginning May the 1st. Please message Zeus before this date for your prompt. Our event for the month of May is Superheroes.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

everybody wants to be somebody, tsuki + chas: ashton + missy (xover)
Artemis
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:14 PM
❝I
Time Zone PST
36 posts
Pronouns she/her
Deliscious
administrators

Her mother had fallen ill, and that was no feat that Missy could really get passed. She had been told, by a phone call that she had to rush to her old home town because her mother had fallen and she had nothing to keep her where she was, besides Matt of course. But he could live without her for a few - Foggy was there, he'd take care of Matt. Being able to breath, as she got to her mother' house, she was told that they got her temporary job at the local college.

Having been dressed in professional interviewer clothing, Missy had made her way towards the local college when the director sent her to a class that taught psychology. After giving just the simplest of introductions, the professor went into his office and took a nap and Missy was standing there, looking scared out of her mind. "Right then..." She began with the notes that he had left her, by the time the class ended, Missy had noticed one thing.

The kids in the class were assholes.

Noticing one kid who was using a cane to get places was getting bullied, Missy took this chance to step forward. "I think you gentlemen, have somewhere to be." her words were spoken with ice as she arched an authoritative eyebrow, and watched them sulk away. Glancing to the boy she smiled. "You okay, kid?"

PM
^
Tsukiko
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:23 PM
Time Zone
68 posts
Pronouns
subordinate spirits

It wasn’t anything he wasn’t used to—the teasing anyway. He had heard about every name under the sun slung his way and he had gotten used to keeping his head down and making his way from place to place as quickly as he could.

It worked well enough for most classes, but this semester’s psych was an intro course and it didn’t surprise him that there were a lot of students.

Great.

He had been about to make his way down the hall when he had been caught by a few males, his way blocked. It was shortly afterward that he heard the now familiar sound of the TA’s voice and he bit his lip as other students dispersed.

He nodded slowly, glancing over at the older woman from the corner of his eye. “I’m fine. Thank you.”
PM
^
Artemis
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:28 PM
❝I
Time Zone PST
36 posts
Pronouns she/her
Deliscious
administrators

Missy had to raise an eyebrow when the boy spoke to her but barely looked at her. What kind of manners was he taught? With a shrug of her shoulders she walked up to him, and made her way so that she was in front of him, that eyebrow of hers was still arched as she looked at him. "Sorry, kid, this is my first day so I don't exactly know your name, but uh, how long has this been going on exactly?" Her voice wasn't demanding or critical, she just sounded curious.

Missy hated bullies - a lot.

PM
^
Tsukiko
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:34 PM
Time Zone
68 posts
Pronouns
subordinate spirits

“Ashton,” he murmured, leaning into his cane as she spoke again, finding the wall at his side to be a source of comfort—something stable to lean into, just in case. He shrugged at her question, not sure how to really answer it. It’s not like anything was going to stop them.

“Couple of years, I guess,” he said, glancing up at her. She couldn’t be much older than him. “I’m not a kid, ma’am.”
PM
^
Artemis
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 11:22 PM
❝I
Time Zone PST
36 posts
Pronouns she/her
Deliscious
administrators

So, his name was Ashton. Missy smiled just a little bit as she nodded her head. "Ashton it is then." But when he answered her question, the feeling of fury boiled her. It nearly took her back all those years when she had been in college and she had been bullied. She had been picked on just because of the way she did things. Missy had to take a long deep breath as she shook her head. "And you just let it happen, right? Gotta be the victim because they treat you like one?" Again, her voice wasn't crude or cold, just curious.

When he spoke about himself not being a kid, this cracked a smile. She looked him up and down a little bit before she laughed softly. "How old are you kid? Also, I'm not nearly old enough to be called ma'am, I'm only twenty-eight. Oh and my name is Missy. No it's not a nickname, mother actually named me Missy." Her name being the number one thing that stroke a nerve.

PM
^
Tsukiko
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 11:27 PM
Time Zone
68 posts
Pronouns
subordinate spirits

He shrugged at her response. “Not worth getting into fights about it. If you ignore them they eventually get bored.” Eventually. At least, that’s what he had been told before, what he was told to do in the face of those who scoffed at the 20 year old with a cane.

“Ashton,” he said again as she called him kid once more, noting her name as she spoke it before answering her question. “22.”
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox