Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

I won't get left behind, Chris W/Leonard <3
Athena
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 12:57 PM
❝Broken wings, run away; kill the lights, set the stage dammit I
Time Zone GMT
476 posts
Pronouns She, Her
Weird, shy
administrators

It had been a rough goddamn mission, one that in truth they were lucky to have come out of and Sara was in a hell of a bad mood following it; she'd already torn into Rip, telling him that if his goal was to get his team killed then he was going the damn right way about it before she stormed out of the bridge.

Making her way down toward the training area where she tried - and failed - to blow off a little steam, throwing a few knives toward Mick as he made a few jibes, but she was kind of used to it by now. She couldn't help but narrow her eyes at him and threaten him though as his jibes turned toward Leonard; it was no secret that there was... Something - she wasn't really sure what - between the two of them, something that she couldn't quite pin down but she actually cared about him and she could swear it was mutual.

Hell, she was probably wrong for all she knew. Blowing her hair out of her eyes, Sara fell back on the mat in the training room as she stared up at the lights that were unnecessarily bright before she grumbled, asking Gideon if there was a way to dim them before she was informed rather politely that it would be impossible, which caused her to flip herself back onto her feet as she made her way back toward her room, pulling her tank top over her head, blocking her field of vision long enough to make her crash into someone.

The fabric fell to the floor as she shook her head, trying to stop herself from feeling dazed; it was then that she noted who she'd bumped into and Sara couldn't stop the smirk that settled onto her features. "Y'know, when I told you you'd have to be a better thief I didn't think you'd resort to knocking my clothes off." She muttered playfully, stood there in a pair of camo pants and a bra, not her most flattering look she had to admit, but hey! "I'm sorry, am I interrupting some important pacing?"

with silver linings

Zeus

There's a storm on the streets but you still won't run, watching and waiting for the rains to come. These words wouldn't keep you dry and wipe tears from an open sky but I know I'm right. I won't let you drown when the waters pulling you in, I'll keep fighting, I'll keep fighting. The winds gonna follow you wherever you go, the clouds go black and the thunder rolls and I see lightning, I see lightning. When the world surrounds you, I'll make it go away, take the sky with silver linings. I will try to save you, cover up the gray with silver linings.

PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 09:28 AM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Leonard's eyes tried to look away, but he couldn't. She was damn beautiful standing there half naked and he shook his head. "Gotta start somewhere, right?" He teased as he brushed a hand through his hair and he glanced her over silently before speaking again. "I've just been thinking. you know.. About us.." He told her. Was there even a "them"? They'd never put a label on it and he didn't plan on starting. "Can we go to my room and talk?" He asked finally, trying to take his eyes off her breasts.

Athena
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox