Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

[M] Hate Turns To Passion, ATS: Lindsey/Angel [Tag: Chris]
Krissy Dixon
 Posted: Nov 21 2016, 03:22 AM
❝I
Time Zone Central
95 posts
Pronouns She/her/hers
Loveable, princess
subordinate spirits

We go round and round
All I gets hellbent and bound
Lindsey questioned why Angel had called him here. From what he could understand, Angel hated him with ever fiber of the vampires being. Was that something Lindsey wanted? No and secretly what he did want he was too scared to admit to. In all reality some part of him couldn't explain, he loved Angel..and call it playground rules but the reason he hated Angel so much is because Angel pushed him away. Tore him down, yet Lindsey kept trying to break through. But after awhile he could only take so much and started fighting back, trying to prove a point, that he was scared so he'd fight back.

What he was scared of was his feelings. He shouldn't feel this way. Instead of just curling in bed and forcing the images of Angel from his mind forever..he got a call from the very person he didn't think would ever want to give him the time of day. Angel didn't say why, he wouldn't tell Lindsey. He just told him to get over to the Hyperion. Lindsey actually contemplated if this was a trap. Why would Angel tell him to do this?

But Lindsey dressed in a white shirt, blue jeans and his black cowboy boots. He still had a hint of a black eye from Angel punching him after he ran the vampire over and beat him with a sledge hammer and then Angel crushed his fake hand. If only Angel knew that Lindsey had went home and cried..cried because he wanted Angel to know his true feelings and stop all this, and because the nerves in his arm were still alive where Angel cut them off so all Angel did was send pain shooting through his arm enough to make Lindsey actually sick.. but he'd never tell Angel this, no. But what he did do, probably against his better judgement, was walk into the seemingly empty hotel, straight to Angel's office and opened the door, not caring about knocking. "Angel.." And realized he didn't know what to say.

words: 341 | tag: Rip Hunter | outfit: Described in post!

--------------------
user posted image

"I pay attention." -Jake Stone
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Nov 26 2016, 12:19 AM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Words: Some / Wearing: Clothes / Tag: Krissy Dixon
The fact of the matter was, Angel loved Lindsey. He actually fucking loved him. Which was one good reason he acted like he hated the man, because he couldn't admit to his feelings. Not to Lindsey. Not even to himself. Turning to the door as he heard it open without so much as a knock, and he arched his brow as Lindsey began to speak. "Cat got your tongue?" He asked snarkily, as he glanced to the door and gestured for Lindsey to sit down, waiting to see if he would continue to talk and finish the sentence he'd started.
Chris - PST - AIM
✰ template coded by KitKatPaddyWhack of Caution. If interested in this template, please PM.
PMEmail
^
Krissy Dixon
 Posted: Jan 31 2017, 02:20 PM
❝I
Time Zone Central
95 posts
Pronouns She/her/hers
Loveable, princess
subordinate spirits

We go round and round
Lindsey could never explain how he felt to Angel..at least he didn't think he could because Lin knew exactly what he would get when he did do that if he ever got that brave. Angel would probably laugh in his face.. or punch him in the face. Or both..yeah both sounded just like something Angel would do. But he didn't know how to keep up the charade any longer..and he needed help to escape out from underneath Wolfram and Hart.

But when he opened the door to the office, he wondered if he'd be able to escape quick enough and get his ass out, but he wasn't..and he found himself saying Angel's name. And he kicked himself mentally for it, feeling like a total idiot. Angel spoke to him..and Lindsey stood there in the door way, clutching the door handle.

No, his brain was just trying to think before he blurted everything out. "No..I was..hell if I know what I'm doing, cause I don't. Now that I've wasted your time.." but he couldn't make himself leave. Fuck you big over sized leech, I love you, Lins mind screamed.

words: meh | tag: Rip Hunter | outfit: Described in post!

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 04:21 AM
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

"Jesus Christ, Lindsey, what is it?" Angel asked, his eyes narrowing into slits as he stared down the former Wolfram & Hart employee, his eyes resting on him silently. He couldn't help his mind wandering to how it would be to kiss the other male, but he shook those thoughts away, knowing there was no way that Lindsey had the same kind of thoughts. "If you're not going to tell me what you want, just leave. I have things to do." He gestured to the stack of papers on his desk.

Krissy Dixon
PMEmail
^
Krissy Dixon
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 01:12 AM
❝I
Time Zone Central
95 posts
Pronouns She/her/hers
Loveable, princess
subordinate spirits

We go round and round
Lindsey felt his words catch in his throat when Angel practically told him to just get it out. But how could he without the threat that Angel would throw him through one of those damn windows behind him. Though he doubted that Angel would try that because he had very expensive vampire glass, and it was day light right now so doing that would result in instant vampire ashes. "Yeah, I see you're busy.." He grit his teeth. He was upset with himself.

He turned to go back out the door..and didn't even get more than half way before he clenched his jaw. It was now or never Lindsey. And with this he swung around, moved into the room and shut the door. "Forget whatever you have to do, and listen. Because, you'll either feel the same way, or you'll kill me." God he hoped it wasn't the last one. He already had a fake hand still after quitting Wolfram and Hart, a reminder to Angel just what had happened, but it diminished nothing of what he felt for the vampire.

As strange as that sounded in his mind, he took a deep breath, and stepped closer to Angel. "You want the truth.. I'll give you the truth. I helped you, hated you, helped you again..got my hand cut off by you.." he tried to hold up the hand with the prosthetic hand but the phantom pain was still there and he twinged a bit hoping Angel didn't see it. "But some fuckin' how, I want you Angel. I don't love or want Darla, it's you I want." Lindsey looked down, but he was being truthful..but shaggy hair hung down in his face as he took a deep breath.

words: meh | tag: Zeus | outfit: Described in post!

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Feb 14 2017, 08:37 AM
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Angel had been taken aback by Lindsey's comment, but instead of grabbing him and throwing him out the window, he did exactly the opposite. He grabbed Lindsey by the waist and pulled him closer, kissing him hotly and passionately, his tongue probing for entrance as he tried to find the words he wanted to say. "I feel the same." He finally decided on, deepening the kiss with Lindsey as he slid both hands down until they were on the other mans ass.

Krissy Dixon
PMEmail
^
Krissy Dixon
 Posted: Feb 25 2017, 12:47 AM
❝I
Time Zone Central
95 posts
Pronouns She/her/hers
Loveable, princess
subordinate spirits

We go round and round
Lindsey didn't know what his mind was thinking right now other than the obvious what the fuck did I just spew out of my mouth in his own mind trying to process what he'd just said..and done because.. yeah that was a shock to him. Did he really just say that? Apparently, it came out of his mouth, and there was no hiding that particular sentence that came out of his mouth no matter how much he wanted to try and pretend he didn't say it.

And just when he thought Angel was going to reign down hell fire and brimstone, he completely shocked the living hell out of Lindsey because that's not what he did at all. And instead of doing what Lindsey thought Angel would and throw him out completely, he found himself being swept in the 200 odd pounds of a vampire's arms.

His smaller but muscular body pressed against Angel's, lips locking with his, groaning into the kiss as Lindsey felt Angel squeeze his ass. If Angel didn't have his shirt tucked in, Lindsey would have slipped his hand under Angel's shirt.. but had to settle for getting the point of what he wanted by reaching a hand down and squeezing the mans cock through his pants. "I love you..I want you to fuck me." He panted as he broke from the kiss for just a second.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 07:09 PM
Time Zone PST
1250 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Angel had honestly never thought that something like this would happen, but he was glad that it was about to, because he'd had feelings for Lindsey since before he could remember and with Lindsey's words he unzipped the other males jeans and slid his hand in to wrap it around his hard cock and kissed him deeply. "mmm, you're so hard.." He softly whispered.

Krissy Dixon
PMEmail
^
Krissy Dixon
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 02:16 PM
❝I
Time Zone Central
95 posts
Pronouns She/her/hers
Loveable, princess
subordinate spirits

We go round and round
Lindsey felt like his whole world was on hold.. like time wasn’t moving as Angel stroked his cock. Sure he’d had women in the past but nothing like this.. nothing that his brain had ever registered until now as mind blowing. But Angel sure as hell fit that bill because Lindsey felt like his world was exploding and there was nothing Lindsey could do but try and hold on for the ride. The southern lawyers head fell against Angel’s shoulder. If anyone asked him if that really happened he’d flat out deny it in a heartbeat. But he wasn’t going to deny what Angel was doing between the two of them because for some sick twisted reason he had imagined it like ten thousand times over.

Lindsey’s hips were basically thrusting into the vampires hand trying to keep his composure but small whimpers and moans were escaping against Angel’s shoulder. ”Fuck Angel please don’t make me beg...please don’t..” because there would be no way if this kept going that he would have any dignity left because he would beg like a little virgin girl to be fucked for the first time.

--------------------
user posted image

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox