Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

The Good Stuff, Chris/Chas Dramione
Artemis
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 08:24 PM
❝I
Time Zone PST
37 posts
Pronouns she/her
Deliscious
administrators

Hermione wasn't known as a liar.

She had no reason to lie because she had everything she could ever ask for right? She was married to her best friend Ron Weasley... She got to spend time with her other best friend and his wife Harry and Ginny, she had the best job in the wizardly world in her eyes. So why did she have to lie to the one person who she could literally tell everything in the world to? Hermione had been fidgeting with her fingers for a while as she watched that loyal and gentle smile pass her husband's lips as he believed she was going to visit Harry and Ginny.

But in reality, she was going to the bar to get shit faced drunk. The truth was, she wasn't in love with Ronald anymore. It had fizzled out when he had stopped touching her and looking at her like she was the only star in the sky... Now she was just someone he came home to nearly every night. And here she was, at the bar, on her fourth fruity drink. She forgot what it was called, but she didn't care. Hermione was twenty-seven years old and she was damn miserable. She would drink whatever the bartender gave her.

Suddenly a song flipped on that vibrated through her soul and she couldn't help herself. She got up and began to sway and grind her hips to the music, accidentally bumping into someone. Her drunk-glazed eyes peered up and nearly widened when she spotted her long-time enemy Draco Malfoy. Her mouth dried up and she had to lick her lips before she could speak.

"Draaaaaaco Maaaalfooooy. I was NOT expecting to see YOU here." And as if she hadn't just ran into him, she was dancing once more.

Zeus
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 10:16 AM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

"Trust me, Mudblood, if I thought even remotely that you'd be here, I wouldn't be." Truth be told, Draco had fallen in love with Hermione several years ago, but he couldn't tell her, not now that she was married to Ron, and not ever. He picked up his drink from the bar as he watched her silently as she danced away, his eyes practically glued to her hot little ass as he imagined the things he could do to her if she let him. Trying to get rid of those thoughts, his cock twitched as he imagined her bouncing on his cock with that firm little ass of hers. Fuck, why did the bitch have to be so god damn hot?

ChasityLodge
PMEmail
^
Artemis
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 04:58 AM
❝I
Time Zone PST
37 posts
Pronouns she/her
Deliscious
administrators

Hermione was there to have fun, yes... She was drunk but that didn't mean she couldn't have fun! So as soon as she had started dancing again, she backed up against Malfoy, and whispered in that sultry voice of hers. "Tonight, let's forget we hate each other, put your hands on my hips and dance with me." Giggling she began to grind her ass back into him.

Zeus
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: May 19 2018, 08:44 PM
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Draco's cock hardened pretty quickly as soon as her ass grinded back against it. He softly groaned in pleasure as he nipped gently on her ear. "Is dancing all you want?" He asked, holding her waist as he moved her hips so her ass would move against the bulge in his pants, leaving nothing to her imagination about how big and hard his cock was and what she had done to him.

Artemis
PMEmail
^
Zeus
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 09:36 AM
Time Zone PST
1259 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox