Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

Our first event will be beginning May the 1st. Please message Zeus before this date for your prompt. Our event for the month of May is Superheroes.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

need somebody's love to fall into, tag: chris // bonnie x john rdr
Frye
 Posted: Feb 11 2017, 08:03 PM
❝The descent into hell is easy
Time Zone EST
250 posts
Pronouns She/her
Train wreck
Inactive

tonight you're fuel for my fire
For whatever trouble the man may or may not have been, Bonnie McFarlane had to admit to herself that the ranch was quieter without him. It had, admittedly, been nice to have a fresh face and a new friend around and he had been a great help to them. He started out owing them and... Well, regardless of what the stupid man insisted, they owed him now.

Fine, there was a point. Friendships weren't about who owed who what. You just did it because it was the right thing to do. And she was the silly one... John Marston had his own life away from this place. Granted, she hadn't expected much out of finding him half-dead up at Fort Mercer, but John Marston was apparently full of surprises like that.

She latched the fence to the horse corral again behind her and blew out a soft sigh to remove an errant blonde strand out of her eyes before reaching up and brushing it back in place. She leaned against the corral fence and watched the horses mill about.

It was easier to forget when they were all tangled up in the shuffle of life. There was always something more to do on the ranch: fences to fix, cattle to turn out and bring around, horses to train, stock to feed... Hard work, but good work...

She pushed away from the fence and glanced over her shoulder at the sound of hooves and couldn't help but smile widely and warmly at the sight she saw. "Well, I'll be! Look what the coyotes drug in! John Marston!"

you can't stop desire

Zeus
PM
^
Zeus
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 02:34 PM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1234 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Hitching his horse to the hitch outside of Bonnie's house, John smiled at his old friend. "Howdeh Bonnie. How have you been?" He asked, tipping his hat as he walked over and gave her a hug. He'd had real feelings for Bonnie, and he wasn't sure if she felt the same, but part of him always hoped she had, although he wouldn't just tell her how he felt, because he didn't want to ruin their friendship. Releasing the hug, he smiled softly as he pat the horse he'd rode in on on the back and he glanced at her again. "Going to offer me some tea?"

Frye
PMEmail
^
Zeus
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 12:30 PM
❝Do not fuck with me! I am the God of Thunder!
Time Zone PST
1234 posts
Pronouns He/Him
King of Olympia
administrators

Reminder for Frye
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox