Welcome!

Welcome to Hell & Heaven, A sandbox roleplaying forum. We are hugely excited to present this board to you! Please use the links and navigation to more easily get around, and don't hesitate to use the discord on the side or PM an administrator if you have any questions!

Current Events!

The staff will discuss a new event and get back to you.

Staff!

Add Reply
New Poll

Chas's Oc's, ONly females, sorry!
Artemis
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 06:36 AM
❝I
Time Zone PST
37 posts
Pronouns she/her
Deliscious
administrators

Welcome to my ocs!

Within you will find a bunch of ocs that I play on all kinds of different sites. I will give their play-by, their name, age, likes, dislikes, and what genre they are good in or what fandom they could adapt too!

If you're choosing on to rp with, please, just give me their name, or their name and play-by for I use the same play-bys for several different characters!

Feel free to pm me or discord me at ChasKitty#9871 http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif Or talk to me on our discord server! I'm always around, as long as I'm not sleeping.

Since I mostly play girls, these will all be females and they are good for fxf and mxf. But I'll specfy which ones go for fxf, some will not.

I can't wait to use these woman again!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

♥ This skin was created by Tom Keen of Shine. The cbox toggle codes and code toggle codes were created by Nicole of Shine. YOU CAN INSERT OTHERT CREDITS HERE!

Welcome Back,
Guest!

YOU HAVE:

toggle cbox